At a Glance
Consolidate historical spot trades and pending settlements in one comprehensive dashboard.
Ingest trades and specify settlement windows with a high degree of configurability.
Automate alerts and reports for you and your counterparties.
Leverage a full integration with Membrane's patented settlement engine.
Central Dashboard for Historical and Pending Spot Trades
- Versatile access options: Accessible via GUI, API, or potential OEMS integration.
- Tailored settlement management: Manage customized counterparty relationships and delayed settlement configurations.
- Email alert automation: Automate and configure email alerts for trade confirms and settlement notifications.
- Seamless API integration: Robust public API for reading data and performing actions, supporting seamless integration with current workflows and existing tech applications.
Ingest Trades and Customize Settlement Windows to Mirror Unique Counterparty Relationships
- Flexible trade ingestion: Ingest trades via GUI, API, or your preferred OEMS solution.
- Tailored asset pairing: Customize spot orders for any asset pair inclusive of crypto, fiat, or custom assets.
- Integrated risk management: Manage delayed settlement exposure/loans via Membrane’s integrated loan module and connect collateral arrangements for integrated risk monitoring.
Automate Trading, Settlement Alerts, and Reporting
- Customized email alerts: Send customized email notifications spanning trade confirmations, due settlement alerts, and past-due settlement warnings.
- Comprehensive reporting solutions: Leverage the Lending and Collateral Arrangements reporting systems for additional reporting to counterparties related to delayed settlement loans/interest obligations.
Full Payment Processing
Maximum Capital Efficiency
Associate and net any number of payment obligations to benefit from maximum capital efficiency and minimal blockchain transfers.
Integrate your wallet, custodian/MNPC, exchange, and fiat banking solutions, allowing for the seamless initiation of transfers.
Eliminate Fat-Finger Risk
Eliminate fat-finger errors, sharing of public addresses, and the need for test transactions.
Reduce Risk with Smart Settlements
Mitigate counterparty settlement risk by leveraging a set of secure smart contracts to ensure funds are never distributed until all settlement obligations have been fulfilled.
Comprehensive audit trails provide a central source of truth for settlement activity and capture blockchain explorer links and fiat reference numbers.